Reservation and cancellation agreement
- You can make a booking through our website, by email, mail or telephone.
- Upon receipt of the booking, within 4 days we send a confirmation by mail or email; the reservation is then considered final.
- If you make a reservation for the campsite, you book a place. On the day of arrival a place will be allocated based on the currently free places.
- If you book full board and skip a meal, you pay all meals.
- Pets are only allowed in the guest house or at the campsite after agreement.
- Full payment into our French bank account is required within two weeks after receiving the confirmation of your reservation.
- If a reservation is made one to two weeks before the arrival date, full payment into our French bank account is required immediately.
- If a reservation is made within one week of the arrival date, full payment is required upon arrival. This payment can be made in cash or by card.
- In case of a deposit for a rental accommodation, the payment of this deposit is required upon arrival. On the day of departure, the deposit is reimbursed after deduction of possible costs, for example for damages or defects.
- Cancellations must be done by email or post. You receive a written confirmation from us. The cancellation is then final.
- If a reservation is cancelled, the following amounts are due:
- In case of cancellation until 56 days before date of arrival, the reservation amount minus 25 euro fee is remitted on the account. If no payment is done yet, 25 euro fee is due.
- In case of cancellation from the 56th day (inclusive) to the 28th day before date of arrival, 25% of the reservation amount is due.
- In case of cancellation from the 28th day (inclusive) until the 14th day before date of arrival, 50% of the reservation amount is due.
- In case of cancellation from the 14th day (inclusive) until the day of arrival, 75% of the reservation amount is due.
Only the following diet can be taken into account (after prior consultation with the reception):
Lactose, sugar and wheat free diet.
- lactose-free means: as an alternative, animal milk is replaced by plant-based milk.
- sugar-free means: as an alternative, honey and various syrups are used as replacements.
- wheat-free means: as an alternative to wheat, we usually use spelt.
We combine all dietary requirements in one diet, namely lactose, wheat and sugar free. If you opt for sugar-free, you will automatically get lactose-free and wheat-free.
2. When you make your reservation, it must be clearly indicated who has which diet. Only then a diet can be taken into account.
3. Other diets cannot be accommodated. After prior consultation, we can look at a possible alternative.
4. If you choose to sleep in a room in the guest house with multiple guests unknown to you, you get 10% discount p.p.p.n. on the stay.