Reservation and cancellation agreement
- You can make a booking through our website, by email, mail or telephone.
- Upon receipt of the booking, within 4 days we send a confirmation by mail or email; the reservation is then considered final.
- If you make a reservation for the campsite, you book a place. On the day of arrival a place will be allocated based on the currently free places.
- If you book full board and skip a meal, you pay all meals.
- Pets are only allowed in the guest house or at the campsite after agreement.
- Upon receipt of our written confirmation you pay the deposit of 50% of your holiday costs into our French account.
- The remainder shall be paid upon arrival cash or with credit card.
- If the reservation is made within two weeks before date of arrival, the whole amount shall be paid upon arrival. This payment can be done cash or with credit card.
- Cancellations must be done by email or telephone. You receive a written confirmation from us. The cancellation is then final.
- If a reservation is cancelled, the following amounts are due:
In case of cancellation on the day of arrival or later, the full reservation amount is due.
- In case of cancellation until 56 days before date of arrival, the deposit amount minus 25 euro fee is remitted on the account. If no payment is done yet, 25 euro fee is due.
- In case of cancellation from the 56th day (inclusive) to the 28th day before date of arrival, 50% of the deposit amount is due.
- In case of cancellation from the 28th day (inclusive) until the 14th day before date of arrival, the deposit amount is due.
- In case of cancellation from the 14th day (inclusive) until the day of arrival, 75% of the reservation amount is due.
- When full board or bed and breakfast is booked, only the following diets can be considered:
If you choose to sleep in a room in the guest house with multiple guests unknown to you, you get 10% discount p.p.p.n. on the stay.
- Cow's milk diet (no milk in the meal, no yogurt) as an alternative is cow’s milk replaced by vegetable milk and cow's cheese by goat cheese.
- Sugar (no white sugar, no cane sugar in the meal) as an alternative is sugar replaced by honey and other syrups.
- When booking it should be clearly indicated who has which diet.
- Other diets can not be met. In prior consultation we can look at a possible alternative.